Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Friday, November 26, 2004

Walked Past

Went to the gym this morning. Did my 600 calories, which seems for some reason to be getting harder and harder to do. Then, on the way back to the change room, I walked by the scale without weighing myself, which is a bit odd, as that is the best part of the whole process, where I get some reinforcement if the weight has gone down and get frightened into doing more if the weight is not going down.

Walking in the morning summer sun up Commercial Drive to the Spartacus Gym was better than walking through the snow and cold and dark here in Yellowknife.

Spend most of the day working on the California novel. It is going well, I think. At times I have to stop and write it more slowly, to try and put the scarf on the chair. But even being able to work three or four hours a day on it it is still slow. But I am not getting stopped: the flow always continues. Allah Akbar.

No work at work. It is very odd.

Yesterday, I had quite a long talk with S. and then she sent me a message later. Then the internet didn't work, so then late last night it did, so I was able to send her a message -- one that dealt with a lot of stuff, important stuff; plus, wisely or not, I sent one of ****'s messages to me from september. Today, no response from S. This irritates me somewhat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home