Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Verge

Very pregnant Heather provided her home e-mail today. No baby yet.

Went to the gym, watching my breath in the cold air -- that's respiration, the burning of stuff and the result is water vapor out my mouth. A good deal more of that and I will be slender. 88 kilos. Just continue, it will be okay.

Now, I need to mail off the letter to S., the paper letter. Can't be more than 10 pages. Want it to get there before November 24th. Read it over tomorrow. Take out the bits about why she said love is always gushy in the beginning. Think it means she was gushy over F as well. The immigration angle is probably underway but I am being kept uninformed. Just as well.

O. asked a question about the movie, Passion of the Christ. Then lingerie.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home