Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Hovering Around Zero

Greg Kehlor is singing "save myself" from the Blue Rodeo album Nowhere To Here on the stereo. Actually, the poster from the Vancouver tour date for this album was my going away present from Ratcliff & Co. It is related.

On Lavalife there are many spelling mistakes. A common one being "your" when what is meant is "you are" (yes, these are two different things, although the cyber world may be melding both into "ur", which I don't think is a good trend).

Went to the gym this morning. 600 calories on the elipitical exercise machine ... 45 minutes. The step aerobics class started in the midst of my time, which was a bit distracting, especially the new girl who didn't know the routine. Watching English football on the tv screen; seemed more interesting this time. Reminded me of that book "Fever Pitch".

I weighed myself at 87.2 kilos, so I think I have the knack of using the scale properly.

R. told me that her ex asked her to go out on a cruise. She has two new dresses.

S. broke radio silence today to make sure I was doing okay. I responded and we chatted, but the 30 day embargo remains on my end. Still writing the letter.

I cooked curried chicken, but it didn't turn out quite right. Didn't taste bad, just was not what I get from S (or R) when they cook it.

I have some ginger snap cookies, put some in a bowl and promptly ate them all. But I am resisting the urge to refill the bowl.

Went down to the Yellowknife arena. Not bad at all. Smell and all that brought back memories. However, discovered that I need new hockey pants and a helmet. So I can't play with "WIMPS" for a while yet. But I will. Long season.

Greg again ... Side Of The Road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home