Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Monday, October 11, 2004

October 11, 2004

It seems the GNWT has extended my stay at the Yellowknife Inn until friday, which is good. I had asked them to do that, as that is when my furniture shows up from Vancouver, but they didn't tell me that they had done it. I have been carting over some of the clothes, etc., that I brought with me on the airplane to the new apartment. Will put tin-foil on the bedroom window for now, I think, and get proper curtains in the Spring.

Messages from Bombay, and Odessa (plus a message sent a month a go from the Spanish teacher in T.). Disputations with Ranu as to mortgages, travel, and my youngest child.

Lost one of my thin gloves today.

At The Diner they are having a turkey dinner tonight, so I guess I'll go there. The chinese lady told me that as I was paying for breakfast.

Colitis woke me up at 3:00 am. Could have been chocolate, stress, too much Vitamin C, or maybe something else. Uncertainty often is a trigger. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home