Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Terrible Time

I'm having a terrible time logging into this website.

Chris Young came by today and got me to go to his new house and help him get prepared to paint and so on. This was all a bit of surprise as I didn't know that he was moving. So we worked away and I talked a lot about what has been going on with me, and the emotional going away party speech, and the trying to write every day, and trying to get a job in UK, and about the Yellowknife job offer. He is in favour of Yellowknife and thinks I should abandon the idea of trying to stay with Sigma.

I went to the gym late in the day, but then was able to write for an hour or so in the golden light of early evening in the park. Going okay. More tomorrow so there will be a handful of stuff to give to Jen.

I feel better about perhaps going to Yellowknife now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home