Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Another Day

Got up at 5:30 am. Checked the computer for UK e-mails about law jobs. Then eventually wandered over to the gym. Have to heft quite a pack now, as I don't have a locker at the place where I can leave things.

The machines at the new gym don't tell you the calories and stuff when you are done, which is a bit annoying.

Went to the Cafe Deux Soliel for breakfast and hoping to an hour or so of writing in as well. I did write a bit, and the breakfast was good, but the place got too full and noisey after a while. I re-read my copy of the long letter. Started on a poem, "My Love Is A Bell". Started it one way, then took another tact. I think it makes the text more dense, more rich, more complex.

Novel is okay. Just need to create more pages for Friday.

Have to play guitar with the boys tonight.

Bank account is empty. Makes me glad the Yellowknife job is there.

Chris Young called.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home