Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Two A Day

Well, I am exercising at the Spartacus gym twice a day now. Doesn't seem to be doing any harm to my bad left knee, but probably isn't doing any good either. Need to lose five more pounds.

I was standing beside a very handsome young man (might have been Indian) at the gym the other day. Very tall. Very muscular but still gave the impression of being slender (unlike some of these puffy body builder types that you see there).

Still having a very tough time to log in to post at this site.

Ran into my friend Kim from law school on the street tonight and had a nice chat with him.

Gave blood the other day. If I go to the UK for any length of time then I can no longer give blood in Canada. Of course, I've made over 50 donations in the course of my life-time, so maybe that is enough anyway.

Chris has now moved into Des's place, which is nice. However, there was a bit of a disaster where he had to kick in the door to his room (or thought he did) when the key he was given didn't work. Now the doorframe has to be replaced.

Have an appointment with Jen tomorrow to drop off the pages at her place tomorrow night. Think this chapter might be a good short story entry into the CBC contest. Going well, but going too slow.

Sigma sent a message with a different tone the other day. Almost encouraging me to come to the UK it seemed.

I wounder what "arrey" means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home