Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Saturday, October 23, 2004

At Last

Okay. Now I can allow access to the profile. It's like this: the old profile dragged up old postings and didn't change when I changed the old postings. But now they do. So I can.

86.5 kilos (86 on Thursday).

Reading Oscar and Lucinda.

Lady called me (the high heeled shoes lady) because of the moving boxes piled neatly on the sidewalk for three hours. Funny, funny.

Room 231 at the YK Inn. Checked out now. Want to write that number down. I realize that this fascination with things that happened is part of a struggle against time and against death. Probably slightly neurotic. Watched an old tape looking for electric circus while the cable wasn't hooked up; found two hour episodes of Lincoln and Freud.

Now that winter is here (more or less) and the air is dry I need the handcream to keep my hands supple. And the skin on my heel is cracking.

New computer. All hooked up on Friday.

Today didn't go the gym until noon; talking to London on the web cam; then Odessa; then San Fernando; then Peru (after a long absence); then London again.

Problems with the internet connection at times.

Cooked roast beef for dinner.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home