Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Scale Measurement

Okay. I put all my cds into my cd player, once I got the stereo going, simply one after another, not spaced out or organized alphabetically or anything (took me all evening ... had to put in the names again). And now I just turn it on and let it play where it left off instead of picking out same half dozen or ten cds the ones I want to hear and now it just goes and goes and, you know, I bought all these cds for a reason, although I hardly played many of them ever. But now I am going to get to hear them all. And it is good. Small minds, eh.

87.5 kilos; I've the scale figured out at last so I think this is accurate; 192 pounds. So, first goal: get to the 86 kilos I thought I was.

First installment of the letter to S. Forty-eight hours and I'm doing okay.

I'm going to Inuvik on Monday as part of my job duties, which is not big news but it might allow me to get the latest issue of the NY Review of Books; I have a subscription but they tend to be slow to start. Inuvik is where I started reading the Review and they have a very complete magazine shop where they use to stock the Review and hopefully they still do. Circles, circles.

Okay -- soon I will have to write an explanation as to why I figured the USA invading Iraq was a good idea when it has turned out to be such a disaster. Yes, coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home