Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Monday, March 26, 2007

Dream

Last night I had to wake several times to check the email. Sort of covert.

In any event, I dreamed an odd dream, that I can hardly recall. I was with a young woman, perhaps she had been "assigned" to me as a wife, or something. She was very sweet. Then Peggy L from years ago, or her mother, or someone said something so that I realized that the woman "was" Peggy's much younger sister, M-G. I asked her her age, and she said "35". But the woman was SH, albeit with blonde hair. Actually, some sort of mixture of the young MG/SH/and some other woman ... some photograph or something. The young woman was placating me, or supporting me, or something. When I started to look more closely at the young woman ... it all started to drift away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home