Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Sunday, March 11, 2007

sh(3/8/2007 9:34:36 AM): Hi
RB (3/8/2007 9:34:47 AM): hello
sh: I hope you are well
sh: I am so mad
sh: the website i was studying for to take my exam
sh: is suspended
sh: because of payments with my school
sh: so i just do not want to see a book right now
RB: well, can you write the exams without using the web site?
sh: no
sh: I will call one of the dean later today
sh: to find out whats happening
sh: Anyway hope you are well
sh: and how come you are on here so early
sh: u r suppose to be at work
RB: I am in Vancouver
RB: it is 6:37 am here
RB: so not time for my meetings yet, but I can do my email for work, and that kind of thing. I wanted to sleep in later, but I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep.
sh: oky doks
sh: have u seen ur parents or Chris?
sh: and I will ask BANALITIES if i wish
RB: not yet, but I will on Friday. And Leah, I hope, on Saturday
sh: ???
sh: u there
RB: yes
RB: what?
sh: so
RB: I will see Chris and my parents on Friday, and Leah on Saturday, I hope
sh: ok
sh: Thats good
RB: banalities - right
sh: lol
RB: I forgot
RB: good point
sh: ur addition to the english ditionary
sh: dictionary
RB: :)
RB: it is in the dictionary
sh: huh
RB: that word is in the dictionary
sh: i m suprise
sh: thought u made that up
RB: ha ha -- well, I think it is!
RB: I better check
RB: :_
RB So, you have told your fiancee about the AISM website problem?
sh: yes
sh: it was suspended since last night
sh: maybe yesterday
sh: but i went to whipps yesterday
RB: So what the hell are you telling me about it for?
RB: go talk to you fiancee
RB: your fiancee
sh: why r u so rude
sh: SPLIT PERSONALITY
sh: OK
sh: FORGET IT
sh: BYE
RB: bye
sh: IT WAS JUST MATTER OF FACTLY
sh: I M NOT COMPLAINING
sh: SO I SAID IT JUST LIKE THAT
sh: NOT LIKE I M ASKING U TO DO SOMEYHING
sh: OR U CAN
sh: SO
sh: DO NOT BE SO RUDE
RB: Well, I am concerned and worried ... but I am highly IRRITATED
RB: and why
RB: why
sh: LOOK
RB: do you want to tell us both?
sh: OHH FORGET
sh: I WAS JUST EXPLAINING WHI I M HERE CHATTING INSTEAD OF STUDYING
sh: OK
sh: SORRY
RB: who asked you that?
sh: MABE I SHOULD NOT HAVE SAID ANYTHING
sh: YOU DID NOT
sh: SO YES
sh: IN FUTURE I BE CAREFUL
sh: NOT TO TALK ABOUT ME
RB: talk to your fiancee
sh: OK
sh: BUT U R A MEAN GRUMPY OLD MAN
sh: LOL
sh: *_*
RB: Yes, I am. And jealous
sh: OHHH
sh: I M EVEN MORE AMUSE NOW
sh: --:)
RB: Amused?
sh: NOTHING
sh: JUST IGNORE ME
sh: MAYBE I M FUSTRATED WITH MY SHOOL
sh: JUST VENTING
sh: I AM GOING TO GO
RB: tell your fiancee
sh: OK
sh: BYE
RB: Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home