Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Listening

I am listening to "Nowhere to Here". Probably the best Blue Rodeo album.

Still reading Aloft by Chang-Rae Lee. On page 359 he describes the night in October after a funeral in these terms:

"I began to feel as if I were lying in a box and naturally didn't want to continue on that line and so I stepped outside onto the patio in the cooling night air and sat slumped in a deck chair beneath the moonlight sky, the distant big-hearted-river sound of the Expressway filtering through the dry leaves of the trees."

Went to gym three times on Tuesday and Wednesday. Far too much. Made me faint and dizzy. Doesn't seem to speed the weight loss. 190 pounds. Still, takes some time, I suppose.

Sh let me see her on the web cam to show me the skirt and jacket she wore to a Sarah Hussain's dinner party. She even wore heels, or so she reported to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home