Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Why I Like

Large breasts are only there for one reason, as far as I know. To be prominent, to catch the male eye; to signal the sexual nature of the person observed. That is exciting to me. It is provocative. Look at me – large breasts proclaim -- I’m only here to excite your sexual imagination. And that fact is in and of itself the most incredible turn on.

When you are with a woman with big tits there are always subtle reminders – and sometimes not so subtle! -- of her membership in this exclusive club. When her heavy tits brush against you, for example, or her heavy tits shudder and move when she is doing some routine household task (better in many ways to watch her do them that do it myself).

Now, having big tits doesn’t mean a woman is sexy. And, in fact, except for tit-fucking, the tits have a rather limited role. I mean, once I have my face buried in the woman’s pussy because I am excited and she is excited, then that is a good thing, and I enjoy it. But the same visual appeal isn’t there when the adrenaline, blood pressure, etc., aren’t quite so high.

So, in the Vancouver airport tomorrow night I will meet a woman with big tits, who told me once it was time to let me “have a go at them”, referring to her tits. Is there a nicer thing a woman can say to a man?

Too big is no good, of course. And at times the nicest tits can lose some of their charm, when you have just ejaculated, or something. Nonetheless, anytime a tit is covered up, it becomes a renewed source of mystery within a very few minutes. Can’t figure that one out! Why isn’t once enough? Or at least fifty times enough? You’d think I’d know after 50 times what it looks like and feel like – wouldn’t you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home