Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Words

Talked with Sa a bit yesterday.

Worked mainly on Part two of Widows walk today at the office. 8,786 words.

I went out with Roger for lunch to discuss him going to UVic and all of that. Afterwards I went home quickly at the 3:00 pm coffee time to bring home my passport, etc., as I had taken it to the office to fill out the Indian visa form. Checked the mail for parcel delivery notices, and checked my computer too; by coincidence, Sh came on-line while I was there, so I went visible but didn't contact her. Just a silly game to show that I won't bother her and she doesn't need to only come on-line when I am not there.

Don't know why she is coming on-line visible. She said something about how she was talking with her much younger cousin in NY. Anyway, my conditions are there. She is very unlikely to accept any of them, let alone all of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home