Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Monday, August 08, 2005

Moleskine

The Moleskine notebooks showed up today. Sent a thank you message to Deb E.

Sh rebuffed me the other day when she was visible and on-line (which is quite unusual) when my corner window photograph was of us at the Cambridge train station. She said that it made her uncomfortable - and she complained when it took me a few moments to get the photograph switched with another.

Jessie sent me a cartoon. 3 - 4 Lacs needed to emigrate.

Wonderful news from Saurabh - says that he and Priya are to get married in Mumbai in December, and he has invited me to attend. Surprising but very sweet of him. So, maybe I can get to India in time to go to the wedding.

Plus Deepa has come up with a collegaue who can show the way to the isolated, musical village of Areangadi within a few hundred kilometers of Bangalore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home