Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Sunday, June 26, 2005

First Email After Felony, And After Telephone Call Interupted By Liberty/Jade and Pizza

Dearest Sweetheart Sh,

Thank you for your words of concern regarding CB. He does seem in very bad shape just now.

I do need to call you most every day - at least I very much want to. I've made a very big mistake in allowing time and distance to slide in between us, and I won't make that mistake again. However, what you want is also important.

I shouldn't be threatening you - that is the last thing I should ever do, it is the thing that least expresses my love for you. But I was afraid of losing you after I behaved so very badly on June 9th, and I guess I felt I had to do something, anything to prevent that. But I do crave the tenderness between us that I have disrupted with my bad behaviour.

So, I am trying to quiten down my erratic emotions a bit. One thing that would help was if you were actually truthful with me. The not knowing what is going on greatly increases my anxiety.

I do love you very much. I want to visit you again, in Atlanta or in London. And not just visit once more, or anything like that, but many times. As I tried to say on the telephone the other day, when I see you, when I watch you move and walk, and hear your voice, I know with a swelling certainty that you are the women for me. Really. I am very, very convinced on that point. Everything else in my life takes second place to that conviction.

R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home