Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Book Shelves

186 pounds this morning. 60 minutes and 897 calories on the elliptical machine at the gym. Ranu said I look different (must be the Grecian). Quarreling with her. Timely anyway.

Sa with a story about how she broke up a dinner date combo. Bit shocking.

To buy a new guitar or not. Probably not.

Finally put up my last two books shelves after 6 months. Looks better.

Go in to the office for a bit tomorrow to finish a few things off. Walked over today to Canadian Tire to buy a can of spray paint. Want to spray something on my bag so I can pick it out easier. Also, went to the big Extra Foods. Got some things to take to England (seems I have been doing that for a while). Bought some high quality t-shirts, for example, last weekend. Two more days. Still nothing from Sh.

Found out that the Guardian sponsored Hay Book Festival is on exactly while I am there. Over in Wales. May toodle over there with my sweety for a few days, if that is possible. Bought a book by Mark Billingham who was mentioned in the Hay Festival program guide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home