Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Phone Call

Got Sh on the 5563 line. 11:15 pm London time. Only spoke for a moment. She said that Liberty wanted to use the phone. I said okay, I would phone back later. She said, "no, I am going to sleep". I asked if she had slept better the night before. She said, "yes, a bit". I said good and that I would call tomorrow, good-bye.

Of course, she was on the other phone, the long distance phone. She had only answered the internal line as she might have feared it was her parents. But she needed to get back to the other phone, that is the reason for the lie about Liberty, and the lie about going to sleep. Who was she talking to? Could be one of a number of people I suppose. Frank, of course, but any number of others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home