Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Sorted Out

184 pounds this morning at 5:00 am. The stress of running around doing the Akaitcho report on Monday and packing and cleaning (so Lila won't think I'm a pig when she drops off the mail)

In Edmonton Airport right now. Got things sorted out with Sh last night (jig was up once the web cam came on). I will stay at Lonsdale Lodge. Glad that is sorted out. Not exactly sure how to pay for it.

Couldn't find a guitar I couldn't live without at Avenue Guitars in Edmonton. Still "Hank's" in London but I suspect I will at the end of it not spend so much more money for a guitar that only provides me a minimal more "feel" and sound.

Was playing the old guitar down in the departure level. Trying to remember all the songs I use to play when I was 18 years old and working as a dishwasher in Jasper Park Lodge. Early Morning Rain, etc.

Going to make the "thin sparkling tears" story run backwards ... focus more on the flipped out policeman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home