Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Sunday Again

Just sent a longish e-mail to darling daughter Leah.

Still feeling light headed. So I have reserved my strength for household tasks and didn't go to the gym. Laundry is in process; dirty dishes calling out from the kitchen.

Sh was on-line for several hours yesterday, but said she could not talk to me. A little puzzled about all that. Makes me suspect F but I must (must) keep that under control.

Listening to the radio. Just listened to an Israeli spokesman say that Abu Abas must remove any hope of the "right of return" from the palestinian refugees. It is strange that the Israelis can insist so serenely and idigninantly on what is, when one looks at it closely, ethnic cleansing. The big civil rights task of the next 10 years (or more) is to bring Palestinians into the sight of the law.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home