Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Friday, December 10, 2004

Can't believe it

I was writing a christmas letter to my sister this morning, just before noon, when Roy my boss came by and said "do you want to go to Edmonton next week?" Well, yes, of course. But that also got me out of YK just before Christmas.

So, I tried to figure out if I could get to Trinidad. And I could. Also using my westjet credit from the failed flight from Ottawa. Now flying from Edmonton to Calgary, and then on Continental to Houston and on to POS.

Ranu is happy. But a weird thing happened. S. came online about 6:00 pm my time - she has the flu - told me she had her UK visa extended, gave me heck for quite a while about asking for the web cam back (justifiably, of course), but then, eventually, during a long conversation she eventually said she still loved me (!!!), but also she didn't want me to get hurt when she gets married.

Talked about the dream, the sleep walk that she is in.

She said I was her jealous boyfriend, which made me happy, to be described that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home