Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Overplay

Seinfeld: oversqueeze. But here, with me, it was an overplay.

Wrung a tentative, hedged, and conditional agreement from S last night to consider a Canadian visa if all else fails, then, today, spent most of the day reading the Citizenship and Immigration Canada manuals online. Chatted with S, joked about her now bigger butt, only then I launched in an explanation why her fiancee visa won't work, etc., etc. Wanting her to come to Vancouver and get married instead. I had it all figured out. But, of course, she doesn't want anything like that. Either she doesn't love me or ... love is not related to marriage. Anyway, she is truly peeved at me again. I suppose I am out on the pirates plank again looking fearfully down at the sharks.

Went to the gym twice. 600 calories in the morning. 425 in the evening. Different crowd in the evening, by the way.

My snow boots are causing hair loss and swelling on my ankles, which is a bit bizarre.

Joined the U2 website. Maybe they are going to make a big tour in 2005.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home