Hesitation Stockings, Hestiation Shoes

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dream

... I had a dream recently where I was, in some weird, half-dimension place, typing a message to somebody, but at the same time I was in a trench and hiding. Like a fox-hole, or something. I hadn't been asleep that long and I woke with a start. (I think the blanket had covered my face or something).

Whatever the proximate cause, as I lay in deep a bit shaken by the dream I quickly decided that it "meant", or represented, my fear to write fiction and reveal myself. Hence the hunched/hidden typing in the trench and the unhappiness with the result, the fear, etc. So, rather than live in a trench/dugout/fox-hole, I will write fearlessly.

1 Comments:

  • Glad to see you are alive. I was going to send a hesitation garter belt to help you pull your stockings us... And maybe a hesitation soul, no sole, for your shoes. 'Cause those shoes are made for dancing, and, in a literary sense, that is what I think you should do...

    And send your phenomenal poems by mail to your good friend in Hong Kong. Don't publish them on the web if you want to publish in reality.

    Tschüss,
    Chris

    By Blogger Sepiru Chris, at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home